Naish Maliko 2019
The 2019 Naish Maliko | Race/All-Water is shaped to make you the fastest paddler you can be. Ideal for advanced to pro-level athletes, this board is designed to keep riders at their peak through sprints and long-distance runs.
Drawing a clear and consistent line to victory at such renowned races as the Maui2Molokai, Molokai2Oahu 2-man Relay, Columbia Gorge Paddle Challenge and so many more…this competitive race shape is a clear standout for the high-performance scene. Always evolving to be faster, forgiving and more efficient with each season, the Maliko 14’0” is the result of meticulous engineering and impeccable construction.
Its rocker is designed to catch each bump with ease for quicker acceleration and higher top speed. Its rounded nose efficiently and effortlessly assists riders in moving through glides granting you more speed and less fatigue on each run.
- PVC Sandwich Deck, Rail & Bottom = Added stiffness + increased impact resistance + superior skin tension
- Wood-reinforced Stance Area = Strength + improved load spread
- Full Glass Matrix Wrap
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Reinforced structural bond between core & PVC
- Glass Matrix Reinforced Rail Apex
- 3/4 Board Length UD Carbon Stringer = Added stiffness
- Grooved & Embossed EVA = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
- Increased Dihedral = Efficient movement
- Recessed Deck = Enhanced stability
- Softened Midsection Rails = Quick acceleration + forgiving in side chop