Returns & Warranties
At BrisKites, we’re all about providing Legendary Service. So if you change your mind about an item, we’ll help make things right.
If you contact us within 10 days of your item delivery, you can arrange it to be exchanged for a similar product, or return it for a credit towards your next purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Book an exchange/return – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your product to organise an exchange or credit authorisation. Please note that our team may require photos/serial number of your appliance to confirm its status.
- Pack your item – Prepare the item in its original packaging, complete with all original accessories and manuals.
- Prepare to send – In the case of a large item, we will organise a weekday date for one of our friendly drivers to pick up the product. Otherwise, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label for you to attach to a return package to send at your local Australia Post Office.
- Receive your exchange/credit – Once your returned goods have arrived at an Appliances Online warehouse, they will be inspected by our team and your exchange or credit will be processed - this typically takes an average of 14 days.
And here's the fine print:
If you change your mind about an item, it can be exchanged once only. Further free exchanges/returns due to a change of mind are not available for replacement products – please select your replacement items with care!
Products sold under an agency agreement are excluded from this arrangement as they are sold subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. These include products from the following brands: Aquaglide, Fixmykite and Peter Lynn
The following items are excluded from the change of mind return policy-
1. Any repair or replacement item, including valves bladders and glues.
2. Any item we have special ordered or back ordered for you.
Credits and exchanges are for the full value of your returned goods only, and do not include the cost of postage, freight or coupons.
If you choose to return your item for credit with Briskites, you will be provided with a store credit of the price of the product returned and will remain on your customer account.
Briskites is entitled to charge a restocking fee if the products are not returned like new, such as:
- Where the product has used, showing wear and tear
- Where the returned item is missing parts or product accessories including manuals
- In the case of small items, where the item is damaged due to not being properly packaged by the customer for its return shipment
If you beleive you have received a product that is faulty, arrived damaged or not as described. Please contact us at email@example.com
You will need to include the following in your email-
1. Item fault or issue
2. Images of the fault or issue, an image of the entire item and an image of the serial number if it has one.
3. What you would like in terms of a resolution
Different brands and products have different policies for warranty claims. We will always do our best to keep you on the water, and get your broken or defected product repaired or replaced. However, we can not make the final call on if it will be covered or not. This is up to the brands and we will always let you know the reason why your warranty claim was successful or not.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.