187 Knee Gasket Scooter Skateboard Black Pads
187 Knee Gaskets pads are the best protection for your knees whilst skateboarding. They sit underneath the knee pad.
The 187 Killer Pads Knee Gaskets are typically worn under knee pads to lend additional padding and protection to the knee and surrounding area. The curved design helps limit the restriction to movement while thicker padding around the patella provides extra cushion on those tough falls. Ventilated mesh on the back of the knee provides breathability and helps cut back on bulk behind the knee.
- Curved ergonomic design
- Thick padding surrounds the patella
- Two layers of neoprene encase super-absorbent EVA foam
- Ventilated mesh sewn in for breathability on back of knee
- Non-irritating side seams for comfort
- Top and bottom stitching for durability
Measure the circumference at the centre of the knee joint. If you have unusually thin knees and very large thighs, you may consider going up a size, although the following chart is accurate for most people most of the time