Naish S25 Hover Surf Ascend GS Foil Board
Naish S25 Hover Surf Ascend 5’0’’ GS board is for surfers who want a compact foil board with plenty of volumes in an affordable and durable construction.
NAISH S25 HOVER SURF ASCEND GS - FOIL SURFING
The Hover Surf Ascend 5’0’’ GS is for surfers who want a compact foil board with plenty of volumes in an affordable and durable construction. This board paddles comfortably, catches waves and takes off easily and has minimal swing weight. Volume has been increased for S25 and a redesigned rocker line provides even more paddle power with an implemented tail kick behind the foil boxes for clean takeoffs. This shape also features continuous bevel, raising the rail line for more clearance in turns, while the newly adapted double concave V nose softens the entry if coming off the foil. The S25 Hover Ascend 5’0” is a performance board that is super-easy to ride, even for novice surf foilers.
The Hover Surf GS construction uses a 30 kg density EPS core, with a full wrap wood veneer glass vacuum layup. Providing a strong, durable but still lightweight foil board. Hover SURF Ascend GS is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg
- Full Wrap Wood Veneer = Improved durability
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Vacuum S-glass Lamination = Better skin tension & durability
- CNC Cut 30 kg EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- High Density PVC Foil Track System with (2) 10” US Boxes = Increased strength + durability
- PVC Track System Reinforcement = Increased strength