Naish S25 Hover Surf Ascend Carbon Ultra Foil Boards
Hover Surf Ascends are for surfers who want a compact foil board with plenty of volume. The S25 Hover Ascends are performance boards that are super easy to ride even for novice surf foilers.
NAISH S25 HOVER SURF ASCEND CARBON ULTRA - FOIL SURFING
Hover Surf Ascends are for surfers who want a compact foil board with plenty of volumes. These boards paddle comfortably, take off easily, and have minimal swing weight. With even further increased volume for S25, the re-designed rocker line has, even more, paddle power with
an implemented tail kick behind the foil boxes. The continuous bevel raises the rail line for more clearance in turns. The newly adapted double concave V nose softens the entry if coming off the foil. The S25 Hover Ascends are performance boards that are super easy to ride even for novice surf foilers.
The carbon ultra construction uses a multi-stage vacuum process with a 30 kg density EPS core, full 3K carbon wrap, wood veneer reinforcement in the stance area, as well as a full deck-to bottom PVC foil track box reinforcement.
- Hover SURF Ascend 4’4” Carbon Ultra is ideal for rider up to 180 lbs/81 kg
- Hover SURF Ascend 4’8” Carbon Ultra is ideal for rider up to 200 lbs/91 kg
- Hover SURF Ascend 5’0” Carbon Ultra is ideal for rider up to 220 lbs/100 kg
- Hover SURF Ascend 5’4” & 5’8” Carbon Ultra is ideal for riders up to 220+ lbs
S-GLASS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- Full 3k Carbon Vacuum Wrap = Extremely lightweight & high skin tension
- Wood Reinforced Stance Area = Increased strength & durability
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- CNC Cut 30 kg EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- PVC Track System Reinforcement = Increased strength
- High Density PVC Foil Track System with (2) 10” US Boxes = Optimized foil positioning for more or less lift
- Concave Deck = Naturally centers riding stance
- Beveled Rail Design = Increased carving performance
- Carbon Wood Vacuum Sandwich Construction = Extremely lightweight