Kitefix Complete Kitesurf Repair Kit
This all in one kite repair kit will allow you to permanently and aesthetically repair almost any tear, break, seal or leak you kite might have. You can fix up to an 8-foot canopy tear (color matched), up to a 6-foot long leading edge or strut repair, bladder leaks and valve repairs, often within the hour.
All in one kite repair kit.Whether traveling to an exotic location or heading down to your local spot, the KiteFix Complete Kit is an essential part of your kiteboarding gear that you DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HOME WITHOUT! This KiteFix Complete Kitesurf Repair Kit will allow you to PERMANENTLY AND AESTHETICALLY REPAIR almost any tear, break, seal or leak you kite might have. YOU CAN FIX UP TO AN 8 FOOT CANOPY TEAR (color matched), up to a 6 foot long leading edge or strut repair, bladder leaks and valve repairs, often within the hour. Never miss another session! Choose the first and original DIY Complete Repair Kit. Made by Kiters, for Kiters, KiteFix's Complete Repair kit is a must have for your kiting gear. Don't leave home without it!
- You no longer have to bring or send your kite to a repair shop, pay for transport and wait while it is windy outside!
- During a kite trip, KiteFix products are a must to repair possible damages to your kite equipment.
- One repair kit will allow you to make many repairs.
- Our solid, permanent and long-lasting repairs prevent weakening the canopy by avoiding any stitches holes.
- You are completely independent.
- 1oz. GluFix tubes
- 2 self-adhesive Dacron rolls (4’ each.)
- 7 FiberFix multi-color tapes (4’ each)
- 1 – Ultra-adhesive bladder patch (4"x 9")
- 1 Talkine bottle (3 oz.)
- 1 GluFix applicator
- 8 alcohol swabs
- 3 tie raps
- 1 detailed user's guide
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 marker
- 1 plastic bag
- 1 KiteFix lost board sticker
All put together in an airtight plastic container.