Naish Boxer 2020 - 8m2
The Naish Boxer 2020 Kite delivers both incredible low-end power while its Quad-Tex canopy and Luff Strut contribute to a controlled top-end handling. Originally designed for foiling, the Boxer has a wide range of power, quick turns and great downwind drift.
MORE THAN JUST THE ULTIMATE ONE PUNCH KITE
Winner of The Kite Mag’s Ultimate Test One-Strut Category, the Boxer delivers both incredible low-end power while its Quad-Tex canopy and Luff Strut contribute to a controlled top-end handling. Originally designed for foiling, the Boxer has a wide range of power, quick turns and great downwind drift. These characteristics also make the Boxer amazing for light wind freeriding and down-the-line wave riding. The Boxer also has the widest range in sizes available of any Naish kite, ranging from the all new 2.8 m² all the way up to 16 m².
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low End Power
- Floats in Lightwind
- “Sheet-in-and-go” Feel
- Large Depower with Short Throw
- SureLock Valve
- Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses
- Super easy inflation & deflation of wing
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
- Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock
- Secures bladders end and prevent slippage
- HT Plus
- This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics
- Single Luff Strut
- Allows kite center to expand & contract freely for easy relaunch and high-end control
- Boxer Bag
- Open top drawstring design = quick packing
Mesh drainage patch at bottom
- External loops + adjustable straps = hold pump + extra gear
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper
- Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- Swept Compact C
- The swept compact C-shape blends the pop and lift of a C-kite with the power, control, and turning of a swept leading edge kite. In addition, it provides ideal relaunch capabilities.
- HD Radial Segmented Arc
- The HD Radial Segmented shape uses twice the amount of short linear segments to accurately form the kite’s arc, resulting in increased arc definition and a more solid kite.
- Evolutive Profile
- The profile’s depth and shape evolve along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Anti-stiction Window
The wing tip features a flow-through window, which reduces static friction and allows for easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly.
- EASY ACCESS ZIPPER PLACEMENT
- Extremely easy access to the internal valve when replacing bladders.
- MOLDED TE REINFORCEMENT
- Optimal trailing edge protection with a molded reinforcement at the end of each strut.
- ARAMID PATCHES
- Patches along LE segments to protect the seams.
- SHARK TEETH TRAILING EDGE
- Buffers and disperses canopy flutter to reduce wear and enhance durability.
- 2-PIECE LEADING EDGE
- This construction provides better twist control of the leading edge, and improves turning performance.
- VERTICAL SEAM STRUTS
- A reduction in the number of pieces used in the struts means more precision in defining the canopy profile. The seams are also reinforced with an extra layer of webbing, and double zigzag stitches to avoid breakage.