NAISH Torque ATB 55 Control Bar 2020
2020 Naish Torque ATB 55 Control Bar
WHO'S IT FOR?
Kiteboarders who prefer above the bar depower.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of below the bar depower.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
The cleat above the bar is adjustable to give more or less throw.
The Torque ATB 55 is a 4-line control system with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height with no tools required. Ideal for a wide variety of freeride, freestyle and wave riding, this bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date. Engineered for consistent, hassle-free operation, the quick release features a linear release force for easy release and reload regardless of the tension on the line
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism
- Cleat Holder
- Impact Resistant Construction (top or torque loop mechanism)
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines
- Above-the-Bar Clamcleat with Height-adjustable Tuning
- Torque Loop
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable bar Width: 18"-20" (45-51 cm)
- Double Density EVA grip with Memory Core
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release
SMART LOOP TECHNOLOGY
- Rotating Pulley
- Below-the-bar Ball Bearing Swivel
- Durable & Safe Construction
- Patented Push-away Quick Release
- Hytel® Molded Trim Loop
- Hytel® Molded Indexing Chicken Finger
- Through-the-Swivel Flagging Line