Samson, AmSteel, Running Rigging, Line, Spectra Single Braid Rope, Line.
- Spectron yields one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios available
- Stronger than steel, it floats and will not absorb water
- Easily spliced (much like splicing 12-strand hollow braided ski rope)
- Extremely light weight and almost no stretch
- Use for leader lines and chicken loop replacement lines.
- Outlasts wire rope
- Splicing technique: fully-bury 12-strand splice
*Sold by the meter, enter number of meters required in the Qty box.*
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.