The Peter Lynn Cross Over Control bar radically increases overall turn speed and depower on any 4-Line fixed bridle foil kite!
Suitable for all 4-Line Ram-Air foil power kites.
Bar System Features:
- New bar ends and bar in one 54cm size
- New "Patent Pending" re-ride system
- Fine tune trim system to suit your kites setup
- Depower Function through the brake lines
- Composite bar & bar ends - Load tested to 300KG
- Colour coded EVA foam bar grip
- The original RE-RIDE leash-leash safety system
- Easy to grab stall/brake handle
- Passes AFNOR EU Norms for Chickenloop releases in emergency situations
- Ronstan 300kg pulleys with backup stainless ring
- Wear-Proof Chicken loop line by “BEAL”
Megatron Chicken Loop Features:
- New Molded Chickenloop design
- Easy to operate, wide mouth for hooking in or out easily
- Passes the requirements for the AFNOR EU Norms for Chickenloop releases in emergency situations
- Top handle spins for easy line un-tangling
- Suicide leash attachment (leash not included)
- Fits into bar for perfect connection (male to female)
- Fool-proof release system and easy to re-connect with one hand
- Beal line for chick loop line - never wears out (But is replaceable in case of failure by accident)
Peter Lynn Crossover Safety Control Bar Size: 54cm
NOTE- NO BAR can change the angle of attack of a fixed bridle foil. 4 line fixed bridle kites can still be totally de-powered with a bar as the safety will pull the rear lines and dump the wind from the kite.
Very well made bar system, super easy to use and is a must have for power kiting. Very effective depower via wrist strap. Using it along with a harness and its just great.