NAISH Torque ATB 4 Line Control bar 2019
The Torque ATB 55 is a 4-line control system with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height. Ideal for a wide variety of freeride, freestyle and wave riding, this bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date. Engineered for consistent, hassle-free operation, the quick release features a linear release force for easy release and reload regardless of the tension on the line.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Cleat Holder = Smooth flagging line slide
- Impact Resistant Construction (top of torque loop mechanism) = Increased longevity
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Above-the-Bar Clamcleat® with Height-adjustable Tuning = Employs natural leverage for quick & easy adjustments
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 18”–20” (45–51 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line = Tangle-free design
- NEW Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.