Early to plane with fast upwind ability, the Go-To is the versatile choice for both strapped and strapless riding. With a slightly wider outline than the Global, the Go-To delivers solid performance in marginal winds and features a large sweet spot—making it easier to land strapless tricks.
Equipped with a tail pad and fins, this affordable wave board is a solid performer in anything from sloppy waves to sideshore perfection.
18 15/16" / 48.1 cm
2 3/16" / 5.6 cm
Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail = Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + high flex
- Lightweight Finish
- Strategic Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.