Ion Vertex Select Info
Also dubbed the Twist harness, the VERTEX SELECT is jam-packed with a mouthwatering
amount of ION’s high tech features, making this harness perfect for waves. This year we have
added the new Wire_Tec and its complementing X-Spine technology for balanced load distribution.
The free spirited rider looking for invisible support and outstanding freedom of movement. If it’s
good enough for Sky Solbach, it’s probably good enough for you!
Ion Vertex Select Features
- WIRE TEC - A new patent pending line setup, designed to spread the load evenly and banish irritating pressure points.
- MEMORY FOAM - A foam composition which creates a perfect ergonomic fit by adapting to the shape of the riders body.
- X-SPINE - X-style shaped and thermo moulded EVA protection that protects the back without stiffening the harness.
- NEO BELT - A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
- INVISIBLE SEAM - Seamlessly connecting the supporting structure with the Soft_Edge, ensures a smooth transition from the mid section of the harness to the neoprene rim
- CROSS LINK - A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back.
- EXTENDED SOFT EDGE - A new, extended soft edge that bends sideways at the hips and ribs for a more forgiving feel, enhanced by a special foam padding.
- TORSION FREE CONSTRUCTION - A reinforced and split, internal construction that gives the harness flex in all directions.
- WRAP TEC - Pre-shaped construction that allows the harness to wrap perfectly around the body, offering additional support.
- 3D CONTOUR SHAPE - A technique specifically designed to provide a perfect fit and support to the upper and lower part of the back through differently shaped segments of the harness.
- HANDLE PASS LEASH SLIDER - Slim slidingtube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- PUSH BUTTON SPREADER BAR - Save and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- BELT GARAGE - New neoprene pockets cover buckles with a protec- tive rubber patch, giving slick and easy storage of excess webbing.
- BAR KEEPER BELT - The Bar Keeper Belt ensures a secure, low position of the Spreader Bar by connecting it to the lower part of the harness.
- KITE KNIFE - Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
- FLOATING BUCKLE SYSTEM - A new feature that provides improved comfort and support by allowing the buckle to rotate both horizon- tally and vertically.
- PROTECTION PAD - The world’s first, fully moulded protection pad for the Spreader Bar, ensures a light weight feel, less water absorption and comfortable cushioning.
- SPLIT EDGE - The dived buckle plate allows the harness to stay close to your body and to transfer all forces equally.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.