2020 North CHARGE Surfboard ─ PERFORMANCE SURF
A fast, dedicated surf shape with smooth turning and loads of projection, allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves. Developed for surfing and engineered for kitesurfing, the Charge rides like a high-performance surfboard. Turning hard in the pocket and releasing on-demand, it excels in carving, has a fantastic upwind drive for onshore riding, and is versatile enough to pop strapless freestyle tricks with ease. The Carbon Innegra Futurelite system maximizes strength without compromising flex or responsiveness. Our full deck grip with front and rear kicks give maximum comfort and control. Commit to the wave and have the confidence to charge.
- PERFORMANCE SURF ROCKER with generous width and volume, making it easy to ride with the great upwind ability for getting back to the take-off zone.
- FOOT STRAP OPTIONS for when conditions get challenging, locking the rider into a comfortable stance for control in high winds or large waves.
- LOW ENTRY ROCKER for fast acceleration, speed and drive.
- LOW PROFILE SURF RAILS for a responsive feel and lock-in grip giving the rider confidence to CHARGE.
- DEEP SINGLE TO SLIGHT-DOUBLE CONCAVE BOTTOM. Cutting through the curves to give a fast driving bottom turn and responsive pivotal top turn with easy release.
- Integrated Fin Boxes FCSI & FCSII compatible.
- North Hexcel Coremat Finset.
- Footstrap inserts for a range of positions. *Straps sold separately.
Recommended: Free Surf Strap Set
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.