NORTH Orbit 2020 ─ FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Big jumps. Big hang time. Big wind range. Designed from the ground up, we’ve created a kite that will rocket you upwind fast, with anti-gravity boosting capabilities. Optimised for all conditions, the North Orbit is a predictable kite that can be flown in the unpredictable. Light bar pressure allows effortless and precise steering with a massive sweet spot.
A stiff frame provides a stable platform to help with overpowered airs and megaloops in gusty conditions. Tested by nature and proven by our athletes.
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime Wide flat 2-stage arc supported by reinforced exo-skeleton frame.
- Powerful High performance 5-strut kite for incredible stability in a wide range of conditions.
- Incredible upwind performance Reduced leading edge diameter gives low drag profile for greater power and efficiency.
- Controlled response Light bar pressure for effortless steering or just park and ride.
- High aspect sweep design allows more area in the center of the kite for efficiency and easy roll to relaunch.
- Profile transition panels
- DuraLite Seam Protection
- Steering impulse option
- Low-drag bridle lines
- HyperFlow Inflation System
- No-pulley bridles
- Kevlar reinforced strut system
- Exo-skeleton structure
- Teijin Techno Force
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.