Duotone Neo 2020 Kite ─ WAVE
The Neo is the choice of our highly decorated wave riding team, Airton Cozzolino, Matchu Lopes, Sebastian Ribeiro and James Carew - all choose the Neo to compete on the GKA Strapless World Tour. It has won more world titles and events than any other wave kite. With the move towards strapless riding, the Neo now has tuning options for waves and depower or you can set it up for strapless freestyle and freeriding. It’s been one of the most popular kites in the Duotone line up for a long time, and it’s easy to see why. On the wave, it offers dynamic handling and incredible drift when you want to freeride it’s an easy going companion. The kite has a unique profile that develops enormous amounts of power, Neo riders are often on one or even two sizes smaller than everyone else at the beach, this means the kite is even more responsive. While it has enormous amounts of power, the depower is incredible, more than that though, even when fully sheeted out the steering is exceptionally reactive and precise. Whether you are riding a monster at One Eye, pulling a strapless kite loop twenty feet up or just slaying some Euro mush, the Neo puts you in total control at all times. If surfboards are your kite life, you need the Neo in your quiver.
- Lighter Trailing-Edge wave patch for reduced flutter and TE flutter marks
- Improved bar feedback at the top of the wind range
- Improved overall handling
- Incredible drifting abilities
- Unrivalled steering response even when depowered
- Incredibly powerful with massive depower
- Several tuning options for wave and Freeride riding
- New Trailing-Edge design for less canopy wear
- Four and five lines set up
- 5th line option
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.