Duotone Dice 2020 Kite ─ FREESTYLE / WAVE
The Dice is an incredibly versatile all-rounder; it’s the perfect tool for the rider who doesn’t like to define their kiteboarding. If you prefer to ride whatever the conditions throw at you, or indeed whatever takes your fancy, then the Dice is the right choice. Lasse Walker uses the Dice at the King Of The Air and the Megaloop Challenge, Tom Court uses it for freestyle and Matchu Lopes for wave riding, and the only definition is the one you give it. For 2020 the pulley in the bridle has been removed, making the steering even more accurate and responsive, enhancing its kite loop and wave riding characteristics. The new trailing edge wave design reduces canopy wear and flutter significantly, and the Dice can still be ridden in a four or five line set up depending on your preference. For years riders have been enjoying the Dice for freestyle and waves and now it’s got the big air credentials too! If you want a kite that can do it all, whatever mood you, or Mother Nature is in, you want the Dice.
- New, lighter Trailing-Edge material wave patch for reduced flutter and TE flutter marks
- No bridle-pulley for an ultra-compact and precise canopy structure
- Improved bar feedback at the top of the wind range
- Maximized jumping performance and hang time due to optimized profile and TE cone adjustment
- Extremely powerful lift and massive jumping abilities
- Incredibly precise steering
- Perfect for kite loops and unhooked pop
- New pulley-less bridle system for very responsive steering
- New Trailing-Edge wave design for less canopy wear
- Four or five-line set up + 5th line option
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.