7m Naish Pivot 2017 (Used)
7m Naish Pivot 2017 (Used)
Still crispy Quadtex cloth, this kite is in excellent condition.
The 2017 Naish Pivot is ideal for a wide range of riders and styles. Its ability to turn on a tight axis without an aggressive pull makes this kite perfect for nailing jumps, charging the next big swell and everything in between.
A huge confidence booster when learning new moves, the Pivot's predictable power delivery, direct bar feel and intuitive steering puts riders in control at all times. The medium aspect ratio supports substantial low-end power, great upwind performance and that sought after "sheet-in-and-go" feel.
Aside from being a fantastic freeride kite, the Pivot's characteristics also make it a great wave kite. Its lightweight design delivers smooth power, controlled turns and superior drifting in a variety of wind and wave conditions. The ABS bridle also helps decrease the amount of pull on the harness for forgiving strapless riding.
Now constructed with Quad-Tex the most advanced kite canopy material in existence. The Pivot is livelier and more responsive than ever. The stronger, stiffer fabric transfers energy more directly putting riders in complete control.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it's clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice for everyone, everywhere.
- Quad-Tex - Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Canopy Stabilizer - Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- "Sheet-in and go" feel & easy jumping
- ABS bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper - Increased rigidity in wing tip for sharper turning
- High Flow Valve - One way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- Angled Wing Tip - Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Three-strut Design - Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Swept Arc - The arc generates maximum projected area for power and lift while the swept design provides precision turning, control and ideal relaunch capabilities.
- Radial Load Distribution - All wing tips are designed with seams running parallel to the load generated by the flying lines. These seams carry most of the load and spread it higher into the canopy. This design helps prevent fatigue on the fabric and in the wing tip area.
- Lightweight Solid Frame Construction - Every strut is attached to an optimized, lightweight frame consisting of heavy-duty dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.
- Octopus Inflation System - This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish's exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns.
- Low Drag Wing Tip - This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns.
- Radial Segmented Arc - The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to accurately form the kite's arc.
Evolutive Profile - The profile's depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Power Foil Canopy - The power foil canopy has horizontal seam shaping. The result is a kite that creates instant lift.