Target: Aggressive wakestyle riders using boots or footstraps. This board can be ridden with fins or finless.
When it comes to a legit wakestyle board, there is no substitute for real wake-inspired 3D bottom shaping. Following feedback from wakestyle prodigy Sam Light, we focused the design towards finless performance and riding with boots.
The tips are channeled to increase grip and directional stability. The center section remains flat to provide a forgiving platform when landing flat and off axis, while the beveled edges allow the rider to focus on making that 50-foot slider without worry of catching an edge.
The bottom is reinforced with Naish’s exclusive skid plate technology on the sections of the board that come into contact with obstacles. This feature supports the fins, ensures durability and provides grip for finless riding.
Sizes: 136cm x 42cm, 139cm x 42.5cm, 142cm x 43cm Fins: 3.8cm G-10
1. Carbon Composite Laminates: The flex characteristics, reflex response, anti-vibration, anti-distortion and weight and durability combination of the carbon composite construction is tuned into a high-tension framework.
2. Full Paulownia Wood Core: Paulownia wood is lightweight, not subject to warp and has outstanding reflex characteristics. It also has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any wood, which makes it the perfect core for kiteboards.
HIGH ROCKER - PRO POWER PERFORMANCE
High Rocker - Pro Power Performance means commitment to progression wakestyle riding, both in footstraps and boots. These characteristics provide smooth riding in rough chop and make radically flat landings feel soft and easy on the rider.
3D WS BOTTOM SHAPING
3D Wakestyle (WS) bottom shaping features tips that deliver grip to ride finless, and flow to a mid-section bevel, providing release and forgiveness on sliders.
1. Skid plate technology for finless riding and superior durability.
2. Beveled edges for forgiveness on sliders and smooth landings.
3. Flat center section into v-tips for easy sliding and grip.
4. Double channels for grip.