Lead the pack on any of 3 fresh new stretched outline shapes born of our biggest-ever CAD-formed commitment to victory. Designed specifically for elite level racing the 14’0” × 25” / 14’0” × 27.5” and 14’0” × 30” models are the ultimate in cutting-edge race technology.
Now with maximised waterline length, a wider nose blends into a parallel mid-section and narrower tail for drag-free release. Smooth nose and tail curves merge into a continuous rocker line for efficient gliding motion. Your paddling position remains secure with a low centre of gravity thanks to a flat, stance section on-deck ideal for high performance racers in any conditions. All models come with ONE fins super-light US Box 9.75” RaceAce fin.
- Stretched outline with wider nose and narrower tail to maximise waterline
- CAD-analysed smooth tail, nose and continuous curve rocker for clean release paddle motion
- Deck spine for quick nose release and water dispersion
- Low centre of gravity from flat deck in stance section
- Domed nose and pierced bow for quick wash dispersion and fast recovery
»The 14’ Fanatic Falcon is my favourite board to compete on. The stability of the board allows me to feel comfortable and concentrate on paddling fast. Stability is one of the most important things to consider in a race board. You are not very fast if you are in the water! The Fanatic Falcon helps me feel stable and fast!«