Alana Paddle and Premium Leash included.
The Alana 10’6" GTW features an all-around, easy-to-ride design for women paddlers wanting one board for everything from flatwater cruising, to cross training, to longboard wave riding. It has a wider outline, recessed deck and fuller rails for increased stability and wider range of use. The single-concave nose flows into a double-concave midsection and V tail making it adaptable to learning the basics, flatwater paddling and surfing.
- LENGTH: 10'6" / 320 cm
- WIDTH: 30" / 76.2 cm
- THICKNESS: 4" / 10.2 cm
- WEIGHT: 23.7 lbs / 10.8 kg
- VOLUME: 160 L
- MAX RIDER WT.: 200 lbs / 91 kg
- The Alana is designed specially for women who want a lightweight paddle that offers outstanding performance for racing, wave riding and touring.
- The Alana’s UD carbon/glass blade allows for a faster stroke, improved comfort and is gentle on the joints.
- Anti-twist Vario System = Easy length adjustment + perfect blade/handle alignment
- Tahitian T-handle = Traction grip coating + power transfer design + low profile + lightweight
- ABS Rail = Built in blade edge protection
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.